Belcan Mechanical Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia
Job Number: 281479
Description: A Mechanical Engineer job in Atlanta, GA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be part of an interdisciplinary design team, carrying out the mechanical design of custom LDC display products for the digital signage industry. BSME is required. This is a very visible, direct hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Mechanical Engineer Job duties:
• Areas of focus for the Mechanical Engineer are concept creation, mechanical design and documentation using Pro-Engineer Creo & Windchill, electronic packaging, thermal design and analysis of cooling solutions, structural analysis, design for manufacturability and serviceability, BOM creation & manufacturing support.
• Works in close collaboration with other engineers (electrical, optical, systems, software, industrial), program managers, manufacturing associates and executive staff to deliver cutting-edge products according to accelerated schedules.
• The work environment is hands-on, dynamic and fast-paced, taking full advantage of a wide array of fabrication and manufacturing capabilities existing in the same facility.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
• Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering a plus
• Design experience with PTC Creo (formerly ProEngineer)
• Knowledge of sheetmetal fabrication
If you are interested in this Mechanical Engineer job in Atlanta, GA, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Atlanta , GA
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2-10
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart