Honeywell Principal Cyber Security Architect / Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia
Principal Cyber Security Architect / Engineer
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with global sales surpassing $40B and has been one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for over a decade. Through innovation the Company brings together the physical and digital world to tackle some of the toughest societal and business problems – making the world a more productive, safe and sustainable place. The business is organized into five primary groups: Aerospace (including automotive); Home and Building; Performance Materials and Technologies; Safety and Productivity Solutions; and the Connected Enterprise. Honeywell specializes in things that are critically connected - beyond smart phones and laptops, we make the kinds of connections that keep cities working, planes flying, plants running, and workers safe. Our unique capabilities, over a century in the making, brings together data, expertise, and technology to connect people, processes, and assets. Our solutions our built-on top of our world class IoT Platform, Sentience™, and feature the latest in cyber security. Customers count on us to make and manage their critical connections.
As a Principal Cyber Security Architect / Engineer at Honeywell, this is your opportunity to join our Atlanta Cybersecurity team and…
- Decide where to build the "watch” towers and make the rules of engagement.
- Define/document security requirements & develop/implement baselines/standards spanning multiple security domains in ( Operational Security, Trustworthy Cloud Computing, Trustworthy Edge Computing, Cryptography, Scaleable Secure Platforms, AI Driven Security Intelligence, and Security Training )
Provide architecture and best practices related to the implementation of Cybersecurity in Honeywell products as well as protection of the Sentience infrastructure.
20 Security Architecture
20 Secure Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
20 Edge Networks
20 Cloud Computing
20 AI Security Intelligence
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer field such as Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Electronics.
- 5+ years developing, architecting, and implementing enterprise/industrial/embedded class security solutions.
- In lieu of degree, direct experience designing, architecting and developing enterprise security systems or solutions.
- Significant experience in at least 4 of the security domains listed. (Cryptography, Operational Security, Trustworthy Cloud Computing, Trustworthy Edge Computing, Securing Planetary Scale Platforms, AI Driven Security Intelligence, Training)
- Active engagement and contributions to the cybersecurity community via security related forums, blogs, attending security conferences, white papers, etc.
- Determination and passion to learn, experiment and shape the future of security in connected IoT technologies.
- Technical certifications considered an asset are: CISSP,GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, GCFE, CCNA, CCNP
- Understanding/Knowledge of global frameworks and standards like NIST, FIPS, GDPR, DFARS etc…
LOCATION: Position will be located in midtown Atlanta at the Honeywell Software Center.
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD27527
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.